Servca has created various measure in protecting the privacy of your information and data, including information about you, clients, claimants, candidates or any other information which you or third parties provide to us.
- Servca will not request more information than we need for the purposes for which we are collecting or using it.
- Servca train our staff on their privacy and Data Protection Act obligations.
- Servca will collect and use your information or data where we have lawful grounds and acceptable business reasons to do so.
- Servca will observe the rights granted to you under applicable privacy and data protection laws and will ensure that queries relating to privacy issues are promptly and transparently dealt with.
- Servca will be transparent in our dealings with you, and will tell you about how we will collect and use your information.
- Servca will update our records when you inform us that your details have changed.
- Servca will make certain that we have technological and physical security measures procedures in place to protect your information and data regardless of where it is held.
- Servca observe the rights granted to you under applicable privacy and data protection laws and will ensure that queries relating to privacy issues are promptly and transparently dealt with.
- Servca do not transfer any personal information to any other companies or organisations outside of Servca, or any partnership companies. Servca never use your information or data in any other capacity.
- Any data (business or personal) relating to you collated by us in either the instruction, or registration process or during your services of Servca, will be in accordance with our Data Protection Policy.
- Servca will continue to review and assess the quality of our information and processes in place, to ensure our PPP is at the forefront in looking after and protecting your information and data.
This website, including all content is managed and maintained by Servca Group.